Pages

Friday, July 12, 2013

Hello sweeties

Miss me? It's been quite awhile. Sorry that I've been absent; I don't even have a good excuse. No major obstacles got in my way, just...life. As it sometimes does. I'm not going to bore you with everything that's happened in the last 10 months. That would take a book. A boring, dry, tedious book. The kids are growing bigger, as they are supposed to do. The husband and I have joined forces in our insane, crazy, seemingly impossible journey to a healthier us. I actually use my gym membership. Crazy, I know!
Not that everything was all sunshine and roses while I was gone. There were some fairly bleak days, too. But we pushed through. We celebrated the good and found constructive ways to overcome the bad, together, the way it's meant to be done.
Anyway. This is just a short post to say....I'm baa-ackkk! And damn, I feel good. ;)
Keep an eye on this page, because it's not staying quiet anymore.

Mwahhh!

No comments:

Post a Comment