Pages

Sunday, September 16, 2012

this = awesome... and hope.

Like a friend (an awesome, wonderful, amazing, intelligent, good looking friend- just in case he reads this blog) said, this kind of news seriously makes me cry. And laugh like a loon. And picture a future with me in it. Like I said on my birthday, I never imagined I would get this far and still be...me. But with advances in medicine that are occuring all the time, like this one, I can't help but be filled with a brighter hope for the future, not only for me and fellow NF2ers but, especially, for the next generation.


New Laser Targets Brain and Spine Tumors
http://www.winthrop.org/newsroom/publications/vol21_no2_2011/page6.cfm

"...The laser allows surgeons to remove difficult-to-reach tumors in less time, with lower risk of complications, less anesthesia and a smaller possibility of damage to surrounding healthy brain and nerve issue."

Go read about it! Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment