Pages

Friday, April 27, 2012

♫♫ it's finally friday ♫♫

I made it through another week- and it was a loooong one. So, so busy and exactly 0 of that was from doctor visits/NF2 stuff.  I like that kind of busy. :) This week was the beginning of the end of the school year- three weeks left and things are about to get CRAZY. Choir stuff, band stuff, awards stuff (b/c my boys are smarticle!), 5th grade graduation stuff, last day of school stuff. Which all would have been a major bitch but I'm picking up my car tonight! Weeeee! Oh, but I have to be home by 9 pm because not only is a new episode of Supernatural on but it's guest starring Felicia Day who I have a huge girl crush on right now. Maybe you haven't realized it yet but I am a huge GEEK- I love Sci-Fi/Fantasy stuff. Felicia Day is on Eureka and The Guild (with Wil Wheaton, swoon). The only way it could be any better is if she were to guest star on Doctor Who- I think I would just pass out from geek excitement overload. 

No comments:

Post a Comment