Pages

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

the reason for the season

Phew, we made it. Taxes were submitted last night! I don't know why we always wait until the last minute, we generally get refunds each year. We try not to get too big a refund though because why would we want to give Uncle Sam an interest free loan? But this year I'm glad we are getting more than a couple bucks back because Momma needs a car! It doesnt have to be a nice one, we aren't even buying new (because that's just ridiculous), it just has to start when I turn on the ignition, go when I hit the gas and stop when I hit the brakes.  Since I'm deaf it doesn't even need a radio.This is St. Louis though, so A/C would be nice but it's not a deal breaker. But if it smells funky, that's definitely a deal-breaker!

No comments:

Post a Comment